compensation: Compensation package depending on experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking an exceptionally sharp, motivated and detail focused Client Associate to support our Wealth Advisors and their clients. This is an outstanding career opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. This team-critical role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to juggle multiple requests, outstanding client service skills, and a high level of integrity and confidentiality with respect to client.
* Provide exceptionally professional and courteous customer service supporting client satisfaction including effectively articulating certain requirements in a regulatory environment.
* Adherence to all Firm and Compliance policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
* Review, maintain and process account documents and information - Inform Wealth Advisors of important information and activities related to client accounts and transactions including suspicious activity.
* May assist Wealth Advisors with comprehensive financial plans for current and prospective clients.
* Assist Wealth Advisors in developing and implementing periodic client mailings, communications and events.
* Facilitate the transfer of client funds and/or securities and the issuance of checks upon request.
* Provide administrative support, including but not limited to phone, correspondence, appointments, filing and other projects as assigned by the Wealth Manager or the Firm.
* Other projects and duties as assigned
You may drop off, e-mail or mail your resume with references and cover letter to:
HRC Wealth Management
Attn: Brad Lewis
315 S. Almon St.
Moscow, ID 83843
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers