VIN: 2C4GP44R64R609860 condition: fair cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 204011 paint color: white title status: clean transmission: automatic type: mini-van
QR Code Link to This Post
For sale 2004 Chrysler Town and Country LX.
Mileage: 204000 miles
Engine: V6, 3.3 Liter
Fuel capacity: 20 Gallons
Fuel Economy: City 17/Hwy 24/Comb 20 MPG
Even at over 200,000 miles this vehicle still drives well. The engine has been maintained, CV work has been done in the last 15,000 miles and the gas tank has been replaced. The vehicle has a tow hitch and hook-ups for trailer lights. You can remove all the rear seats and the area is big enough to transport a full 8”x4” sheet of plywood. Great for hauling furniture or transporting up to 7 people.
• Cosmetics of the car aren’t great. Most notably there is a large dent on the left rear (see pictures) and there are many little chips in the paint, specifically on the hood.
• Passenger window motor is weak and window will not close without help
• Turn signal does not turn off automatically when you complete a turn (it’s something you quickly get used to)
• We have cleaned the inside, but there are oil stains we couldn’t remove; maybe a detailer could.
• Struts still work but will need to be replaced in the future
• There is a small steering wheel fluid leak. I have decided not to fix it, but just add some steering wheel fluid every once and a while.
• Driver side door always dings even when key is removed and lights are off.
• CD player doesn’t work very well (traps CD). Everything else works. (no Bluetooth)
Included with car:
• repair manual
• 4 rims with old studded tires (one has a leak)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers