compensation: Compensation: $32/hr to $42/hr OR DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Farwest Tenant Improvements is hiring - we are a General Contractor that performs Commercial Tenant Improvement, Seismic Retrofits and Residential Remodeling in the greater Puget Sound Area.
We are looking for long-term reliable team members that are self-motivated and have high attention to detail, the ability to think on your feet, strong work ethic and TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR WORK!
We are hiring for an experienced steel stud Drywaller: Hanger/Taper/Finisher or willing to train experienced wood framers for steel framing construction.
Experience and knowledge of all types of tenant improvements including:
• Occupied commercial spaces
Experience in working in occupied spaces, must be excellent communicator, organized, motivated, hardworking, reliable and trustworthy.
Ability to perform quality drywall related tasks, patch and paint drywall, think ahead, bring appropriate tools for tasks and produce material lists.
Ability to work flexible hours, early morning/evenings/weekends and able to work alone and stay on task.
Qualifications and Skills
• Punctuality and on time attendance IS A Must!
• Must have industry standard hand and power tools
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds
• Valid WA State driver's license and insurance and reliable personal transportation.
• Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
• Self-motivated, works well with others or alone.
• Must have a flexible work schedule.
• Clean appearance.
• Attention to job site and employee safety program.
• Possession of/or ability to obtain a valid First Aid/CPR card within ninety (90) days of employment.
Excellent Wages and Benefits:
• Compensation: $25/hr to $35/hr DOE
• 75% of employee medical/vision after 60 days
• 50% of dental after 60 days
• Paid Time Off (PTO) after 60 days (accrual basis)
• Simple IRA with 3% matching after a consecutive year of employment.
Please submit resume and/or recent work history.
We operate in a drug, alcohol and tobacco free work environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers