Seeking qualified full-time and part-time HVAC/R instructors, and CEU electrical instructors. Daytime, evening and weekend options available.
HVAC/R JOB REQUIREMENTS (full-time and part-time):
• 7-10 year plus journeyman service and/or HVAC/R instruction background
• Experience with wide range of residential and commercial equipment including, but not limited to, electric, gas furnaces, a/c, heat pumps, ice machines, walk-in and reach in freezers, boilers, and system design and heat loss/ gain calculations knowledge.
• Gas Mechanics License (testing avail in Spokane) universal EPA
• Must be able to teach safe practices for both lab environment and for student internships.
• Ability to utilize and operate office equipment, computer projection, and Microsoft Office Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, and Excel.
Applicable for CEU instructors only. 01, 02, 06, 07 or 06a administrator or electrical license from Washington State.
SALARY/WAGE/BENEFITS: Competitive year-round wages, medical, dental, vision care benefits apply. HOURS/DAYS/SCHEDULE: Various schedules available
Reply with inquires or with resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers